Last Updated February 10, 2022
Jamaal Bowman for Congress is utilizing texting to inform and engage supporters of the campaign. Through peer-to-peer texting, Jamaal Bowman for Congress will be able to provide users with a personalized experience, including donation links. Message frequency varies.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP.” If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly by emailing our team at email@example.com.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive periodic messages from the campaign. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- For all questions about services, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Text messaging originator opt-in data and consent will not be shared with any third parties unless required by law.